FOCUSfactor contains a blend of DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol – found in salmon, sardines and the human brain), the long-chain omega-3 fatty acid DHA, vitamins B12, B6 and D3, beta carotene, phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidlyserine, and the plant extracts Huperzine
RAVLT and Cog Screen
In the FOCUSfactor trial, Dr Kay used the Rey Auditory Verbal Learning Test (RAVLT), one of the most commonly used tests of memory in psychopharmacology research.
He also used CogScreen, a computer-administered neuropsychological test battery developed for the Federal Aviation Administration for evaluating the cognitive functioning of pilots and in clinical trials evaluating effects of treatments on cognitive functioning.
“The clinical study demonstrated that, compared to placebo, FOCUSfactor improved abilities referred to as memory, concentration, and focus in healthy adults,” he said.
“The most dramatic effects were seen on the initial learning trials of RAVLT and were confirmed by findings on the CogScreen measures of concentration and working memory.
Improved word recall
He added: “Following six weeks of treatment, subjects who received FOCUSfactor had a mean increase in recall of 6.5 words compared to 4.5 words for those who received placebo.
“Subjects who received FOCUSfactor performed significantly better (p = 0.031) on a CogScreen measure of concentration / working memory than subjects who received placebo.”
Focus Factor is a preventative effect to ward off Dementia and Alzheimer’s.
Key Ingredients and Their Functions
- Choline – This is a molecule that is responsible for nervous system communication. It is commonly found in peanuts, egg yolks, and cauliflower among other foods. Researchers suggest that extra choline in the body will help improve* memory.
- Vinpocetine – this is an extract obtained periwinkle plant. This substance can protect you from neural damage.
- Dimethylethanolamine – This is abbreviated as DMAE, is a compound that can be used to treat* depression. Researchers suggest that taking this substance can help one improves* his thinking thus becoming more intelligent.
- L-glutamine – This is an amino acid that is associated with brain enhancement. This element is included in Focus Factor to supplement the body with more glutamate for neurotransmissions.
- Docosahexaenoic acid This is abbreviated as DHA, is a type of Omega 3 fatty acid. This ingredient can help reduce* the rate of memory loss more especially in the younger generation.
The Advantages Of Focus Factor
- This product contains a variety of mineral and vitamins that may enhance* the activities of the brain thus making individuals to think with clarity.
- Focus Factor is easily and quickly taken without any complications.
The Disadvantages Of Focus Factor
- Some users have reported some minor side effects such as stomach and gastric upset when they consume the product.
Click here http://amzn.to/2CEN8up to get your Focus Factor Nutrition at the lowest price of
|Price:||$60.00 & FREE Shipping.|
FOCUS factor Dietary Supplement (pack of 2)
- #1 Selling Brain Supplement
- Improve memory
- Improve concentration
- No caffeine
- All natural